Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

This board is now obsolete and has been put in read-only mode. Please follow this link to reach the new forum and register a new account.

• Discount on: several items

MaxRojale - - Spel

30% discount on : - premium_trader_coin - triton_engines_coin - crystal_package - resource_package - move_city_coin - move_island_spot_coin - convert_capture_points_coin 14.02.2019 00:00 - 15.02.2019 00:00

• Discount on: several items

MaxRojale - - Spel

10% discount on : - premium_trader_coin - triton_engines_coin - crystal_package - resource_package - move_city_coin - move_island_spot_coin - convert_capture_points_coin Valid from 01.01.2019 00:00 until 08.01.2019 00:00.

• Update 7.10.0

MaxRojale - - Spel

Tomorrow, 05.12. at 1pm version 7.10.0 will be rolled out. It contains: - 1 more building slot has been added - An issue was fixed where a barbarian army would sometimes return during an ongoing fight in an already defeated barbarian village. Your Ikariam-Team

• Discount on several items

MaxRojale - - Spel

20% discount on : - Ceasefire items 50% discount on : - Troop Info - Archive Espionage Reports Started 04.01. 00:00, active until 06.12. 00:00.

• 50% faster trade ships

MaxRojale - - Spel

From 02.12.2018 00:00 until 16.12.2018 23:59 the following effects will be active: 50% faster trade ships Note: Special servers and permanent war servers are excluded from this.

• In order to say sorry for the long maintenance recently and thank you for your patience the following effects will be activated: 30.11.2018 16:30 - 02.12.2018 23:59 - 25% higher income of all resources (building materials + luxury resources) Note: As usual, special servers and the permanent war servers are excluded.

• Dear players, you will have noticed that our forums have been secured in a way that made them inaccessible for you since Friday night. We'd like to apologise for this inconvenience, especially since the forums are our number one method of conveying information to you. However, this was necessary to maintain a high level of security and caution. There has been a security issue which needed to be addressed in a quick and reasonable manner which made it necessary to fully restrict access to the inv…

• MaxRojale signing in

MaxRojale - - Community

Hello! my name is MaxRojale and I will be the new Community Manager for Ikariam.NL, replacing Lorovus. I'm German and if you were getting your hopes up for a new Community Manager that actually understands Dutch, I will have to burst your bubble - I only speak English and German fluently. However, all the people from the Netherlands I met (quite a lot in fact) in my many years of online gaming were perfectly able to speak English, so this shouldn't be a problem, at all. Feel free to contatct me,…