Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

This board is now obsolete and has been put in read-only mode. Please follow this link to reach the new forum and register a new account.

• Lorovus signing off

Lorovus - - Community

Dear Community, Within one week I'll be signing off from ikariam.nl as community manager. It's been nice to read your conversations and feedback here in this forum and I hope you won't hold back your opinions about the game in the future either! Another community manager will be taking care of you after I'm gone. I wish you good luck, prosperity to your cities and awesome battles! Regards, Lorovus

• Beste Spelers, Om ervoor te zorgen dat we tegemoet komen aan de huidige internet beveiligingsstandaarden hebben we enkele wijzigingen gemaakt aan onze shops die ingevoerd zullen worden op 26 april. Na deze wijzigingen zullen verouderde browser versies niet langer ondersteund worden in onze shops. Daardoor moet je jouw browser eventueel updaten naar een meer recentere versie. Indien je onze shops bezoekt met een verouderde browser na 26 april, zal je een foutmelding te zien krijgen. We zouden daa…

• New Forum Opening

Lorovus - - Community

Dear Users! The new forum is open now. The testing period took longer than expected. There are still several things incomplete for now, such as labels (formerly prefixes), links, ranks and a few other things. These should be considered non-essential cosmetics, so we opened the forum before these are finished and ready. We will be working on getting these features set up. If you discover any function as "problematic", please report it directly, or in a discussion thread about the new forum! Thank…

• Dropzone – Renegades wanted!

Lorovus - - Community

RoM_DZ_News_.jpg At Gameforge there’s nothing we love more than games – and now our latest passion has landed: Dropzone! This game is the perfect blend of adrenaline and strategy, of MOBA and RTS, of cerebral tactics and blistering action… and it’s available on Steam right now! Head over to Steam today and check it out for yourself! Watch the trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=g82oochuGf8 Your Exclusive Gift As a Gameforge player, we have a special welcome gift for you: a coupon for a Vision Tower Cus…

• This problem was solved on Wednesday.

• Dear Community, We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our provider for credit card payments. Some users may have troubles completing their payments. We are working hard to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible. Best Regards, Your Gameforge Payment Team

• Beste spelers, Hierbij willen we jullie informeren over een paar wijzigingen met betrekking tot de volgende betalingsopties: iDEAL JCB credit card Onze dienstverlener van betalingen heeft zijn website aangepast en daarmee de betalingen eenvoudiger en gebruiksvriendelijker gemaakt. Voor jou verandert er echter niets aan het betalingsproces zelf. We wensen je nog veel meer plezier toe in onze games en in de shop!